3 bedroom terraced house for saleRownham Mead, Hotwells, Bristol
- Mid Terraced House
- Modernisation Required
- 16ft Living Room
- 16ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Harbourside Location
Located on one of Bristol's most popular waterside developments, this mid terraced house in need of general modernisation is priced to sell and expected to be extremely popular. Offered for sale with no onward chain, the property benefits from a 16ft living room, landscaped rear garden and garage.
Rownham Mead, Hotwells
Rownham Mead is one of Bristol's most popular waterside developments and has matured into a very desirable area for its access to the City Centre Clifton Village, the Harbourside and access out to the motorway networks. Many of Bristol's finest attractions are also on your doorstep. Well proportioned accommodation is found throughout this mid terraced home and comprises an entrance porch, 16ft living room, 16ft kitchen / dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, three bedrooms and a bathroom. From the main bedroom there are beautiful views of the Quayside and harbour. Externally there is garage situated to the rear of the home, driveway parking, front garden and a landscaped rear garden that enjoys a southerly facing aspect. The property does require some modernisation but is expected to be extremely popular and a viewing is highly recommended. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Part single glazed door to front. Single glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Part single glazed door to living room.
Living Room 16' 2" x 13' 8" max ( 4.93m x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Door to kitchen / dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 7" x 12' ( 5.05m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden. Wall and base units with worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Gas cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler (fitted in May 2018). Radiator. Space for dining table and chairs.
Loft access point. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over the Quayside and harbour. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' into alcove x 8' 11" ( 3.66m into alcove x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with mixer tap and hand shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Garage 15' 7" x 7' 10" ( 4.75m x 2.39m )
Situated in a block to the rear of the home. Up and over door. Power and lighting. Eave storage.
Mature hedging and bushes with pathway leading to entrance porch.
Landscaped rear garden laid to patio and stone chippings with mature hedging and bushes. Bordered by fencing and walling. Gated rear access leading to garage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54876228.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.