3 bedroom cottage for saleBertram Cottages, Wimbledon
- Beautiful Victorian cottage
- Two/three bedrooms
- 21ft living/dining room
- Quality fitted kitchen
- Superb modern shower room
- Exclusive Bertram Cottages Conservation Area
- Ultra convenient Town centre location
- Wonderfully secluded oasis
- Pretty rear garden
- Potentially no chain
A beautifully presented two/three bedroom Victorian cottage, tucked away in a quiet and secluded oasis, only a few moments from the Town centre. Forming part of the prestigious Bertram Cottages Conservation enclave, this wonderful property has been cleverly updated and extended to embrace both the character of the period and everything needed for the modern lifestyle. Accommodation includes a bright and airy 21ft living/dining room, quality modern kitchen, luxurious shower room/WC, two double bedrooms, plus a converted loft providing additional space as an office/study currently used as a third bedroom, with ample eaves storage. Outside is a pretty, secluded rear garden, ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
Bedroom - 3.91m x 3.91m (12'10 x 12'10) -
Bedroom - 4.90m x 2.44m (16'1 x 8') -
Attic Room/Office - 4.50m x 3.58m (14'9 x 11'9) -
Reception/Dining Room - 6.53m x 3.91m (21'5 x 12'10) -
Kitchen - 3.07m x 2.67m (10'1 x 8'9) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54876885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27952237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.