1 bedroom apartment for saleADDLESTONE
Offers in Excess of
- Well Appointed 1 Double Bedroom Maisonette
- Close to Addlestone Station & Town Centre
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Communal Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Ground Floor
- Long Lease
PRICED TO SELL! A well appointed, spacious & modern 1 double bedroom maisonette close to Addlestone Station & Town Centre. In a pedestrian accessed garden courtyard development. Newly refurbished & decorated. Would suit owner occupier or investment buyer. Modern kitchen area & bathroom. Long Lease.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Front door providing access to entrance hall.
Living Room - 5.45m (17'11") Max x 3m (9'10")
Front aspect double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, ceiling recessed downlights, power points and two wall mounted electric radiators.
A modern kitchen comprising of a range of matching eye and base level units, roll top laminate work surfaces with tiled splashbacks above and a stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps. Washing machine and fridge/freezer. Built in oven, inset hob and extractor hood over. Newly fitted wood laminate flooring and ceiing recessed downlights. Rear aspect double glazed window.
Airing cupboard housing washing machine. Doors to bedroom and bathroom:
Bedroom - 3.33m (10'11") Into Wardrobe Recess x 2.69m (8'10")
Double glazed window and wall mounted electric radiator. Fitted storage cupboard.
A modern part tiled bathroom with white bathroom suite comprising of a pedestal mounted wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and close coupled W/C. Fully tiled bath / shower area. Electric wall heater, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed window.
Strictly by appointment through Premier Sales and Lettings.
The information contained in these Particulars does not form part of any contract neither is any warranty given or implied by Premier Sales and Lettings or their Clients as to the accuracy of measurements or detail stated. Every effort is made to ensure that our Particulars are correct and reliable. We do not test services, systems and appliances and we are therefore unable to verify they are in working order. We have not carried out a detailed survey. DRAFT PARTICULARS, Pending Approval.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Sales & Lettings, Addlestone & Chertsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.