4 bedroom detached house for saleHeads Lane, Hessle
- Brand New Home
- 4 Beds/2 Baths
- By Villawood Homes Ltd
- Open Plan Kitchen/Day
- Individually Designed
- Lounge & Study
- Contemporary Specification
- Gardens & Garage
Another fabulous new home by Villawood Homes Ltd. Traditional build quality blends with a very high specification and contemporary design. A stunning open plan kitchen/day room has bi-fold doors out to the garden.
Introduction - Another fabulous new home by Villawood Homes Ltd who are fast gaining a reputation of building some "stand-out" homes of real quality within the local market.
Situated along the highly desirable Heads Lane, this individually designed home is created to exceed the expectations of today's sophisticated home buyer, interior specification and sustainability. Traditional build quality blends with a very high specification and contemporary design to include four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, lounge with bay, study and a stunning open plan kitchen/day room with contemporary surfaces and bi-fold doors out to the garden. There is also a utility room with an internal door to the garage and a downstairs W.C.
Externally the property enjoys a good sized garden to the rear and to the front a block set forecourt provides parking and access to the single garage.
Location - The property stands proudly on the well favoured street scene of Heads Lane, close to the junction with with Boothferry Road. Hessle has the benefits of excellent facilities including its own selection of high street shops, restaurants and cafe bars, delicatessen and stylish boutiques together with the easily accessible transport links such as the Hessle railway station and local bus station. Hessle town centre also benefits from the Hessle community centre and library plus a broad range of medical facilities. There are numerous leisure activities nearby including cycle paths and country walks, Hessle lawn tennis club, Hessle RUFC, Hessle sporting club and Riverview bowls club. Local gyms together with Haltemprice leisure centre and swimming pool are just a short drive away and there are a number of excellent golf courses and sporting facilities. Excellent links to Hull city centre, just five miles to the east are available and immediate access is gained to the Humber bridge, ideal for travelling to North Lincolnshire and Humberside airport. Travelling in a westerly direction convenient access is available to the A63 which leads into the M62 motorway network. The successful Hesslewood Country Business Park and brand new Bridgehead Business Park development are both just a short distance away, along with the Priory Park office and retail complex.
Exterior Specification - * Integral garage with electrically operated garage door
* Front forecourt area with parking and block pavers
* Contemporary grey finish uPVC double glazing to windows with aluminium bi-fold doors to the day room
* Generous rear landscaped garden with mature planting, established hedging and contemporary fencing to boundaries to include full width patio
* External lighting to front and rear elevations and electric socket and outside water tap
Interior Specification - * Stylish front entrance door with 5 point locking system
* Traditionally built timber staircase with glass balustrade and oak handrails
* Individually designed fitted kitchen units to include contrasting contemporary worktops, set in open style kitchen/day room
* Extensive range of built in cooking appliances and refrigeration equipment to the kitchen area as well as space for a washing machine and tumble dryer to the separate utility room
* Master bedroom to have a beautifully appointed en-suite to include a large walk in shower, sink, vanity unit and W.C, plus contemporary tiling to walls and floor
* Family bathroom to include bath, separate shower, sink and W.C with contemporary tiling
* Comprehensive pre-wiring for multi-room T.V system
* Fitted with security intruder alarm
* Energy efficient gas fired central heating system to include underfloor heating to the ground floor living area
* All decorations to be completed with with neutral colours and all timber work to be finished in satin wood
* All carpets and flooring included
Accommodation - * Hall
* Lounge - 4.45m x 4.05m approx
* Study - 4.05 x 1.95m approx
* Kitchen/Day Room - 7.29m x 7.15m approx
* Utility - 2.80 x 1.85m approx
* Bed 1 - 4.00m x 4.00m approx
* Bed 2 - 4.11m x 2.80m approx
* Bed 3 - 3.90m x 3.57m approx
* Bed 4 - 3.00m x 2.50m approx
Help To Buy - Ask about the "Help to Buy" scheme - not just available for first time buyers.
Conditions Of Sale - Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, the building process is subject to continuous development of new products and processes and the developer reserves the right to change the specification and possibly the price structure without notice, prior to reservation. All sketches and plans contained within this brochure are for illustration and identification purposes only. All measurements given are approximate only. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise about the correctness about each statement contained within these particulars. Please clarify any point of particular importance to you and check specification and materials before making an offer. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are subject to the properties not being sold. Details contained herein are correct at the time of print.
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - We would recommend a purchaser make their own enquiries to verify this.
Fixtures & Fittings - Fixtures and fittings other than those specified in this brochure, such as carpets, curtains and light fittings, may be available subject to separate negotiation. If there are any points of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment through the agent. Brough Office 01482 669982.
Agents Note - For clarification, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings for this property. All measurements provided are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Floor plans are included as a service to our customers and are intended as a GUIDE TO LAYOUT only. NOT TO SCALE. Matthew Limb Estate Agents Ltd for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract (ii) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct and any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them (iii) no person in the employment of Matthew Limb Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information, particularly if you contemplate travelling some distance to view the property.
Photograph Disclaimer - In order to capture the features of a particular room we will mostly use wide angle lens photography. This will sometimes distort the image slightly and also has the potential to make a room look larger. Please therefore refer also to the room measurements detailed within this brochure.
Valuation Service - If you have a property to sell we would be delighted to provide a free
o obligation valuation and marketing advice. Call us now on 01482 669982.
Stamp Duty Reforms 4 Dec 2014 - Purchase Price of Property New Rates Paid on the Part of the Property Price Within Each Tax Band
£0 - £125,000 0%
£125,001 - £250,000 2%
£250,001 - £925,000 5%
£925,001 - £1,500,000 10%
£1,500,001 and over 12%
Should you have any queries please contact our office for clarification.
Viewing Appointment - TIME ....................DAY/DATE ............................................
SELLERS NAME(S) ....................................................................
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27952615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Matthew Limb Estate Agents Ltd, Brough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.