4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSherwin Road, Nottingham
Offers in Region of
- ***OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £180,000***
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOM
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- PRIVATE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL FAMILY PROPERTY OR INVESTMENT BUY
***OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £180,000***A Four bedroom end terrace cottage, set within private ground. This property would ideally suit a family or investment buyers. The property consists of three/four bedrooms, two bathrooms, private gardens, off street parking and a garage.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom end terrace cottage, set within private ground. This property would ideally suit a family or investment buyers. The property consists of three/four bedrooms, two bathrooms, private gardens, off street parking and a garage. We would recommend an early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Door leading in from front elevation, laminate flooring, base mounted cupboard and wall mounted shelving.
Open Plan Reception Room 10' 9" x 15' 3" into recess ( 3.28m x 4.65m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, cupboard housing gas combination boiler, laminate floor cover.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.65m )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps, part tiling to walls, integral electric hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, laminate floor covering, understairs cupboard.
Lounge/bedroom 4 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, decorative coving to ceiling, door leading out to rear, door leads into en-suite.
Separate shower cubical with electric shower and attachment over, part wall tiling, wall mounted extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, vinyl floor covering, heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Access from inner hallway, loft access. Gives access to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom/WC.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Max x 10' into recess ( 3.33m Max x 3.05m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and cupboards, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 9" Max ( 2.44m x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator,
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' plus door recess ( 3.58m x 2.13m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Comprising of a three piece white contemporary suite containing paneled bath with mixer taps, shower and attachment over, vanity sink unit, full tiling, shaving point. Double glazed obscured window to the front elevation. Plumbing for washing machine, storage alcove.
The property is approached by a private garden area with security gating. To the rear of the property is a patio area with hedge and fenced boundaries. Parking for one vehicle and garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54878991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.