3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Avenue, Sidcup, DA14
- Stunning Open Planned Family Room
- New Fitted and Integrated Kitchen
- High Specification
- Wood Flooring
- Bi-Folding Doors to Garden
- Potential to Extend Further
- Recent Ground Floor Extension
- Off Street Parking
Guide Price From £500,000 to £515,000
A stunning three bedroom semi-detached recently extended family home situated in a popular cul de sac convenient for Sidcup train station, High Street and local transport facilities.
Having undergone a significant amount of improvements which have been finished to a very high standard the property now features a fantastic recently extended open planned family room with a bespoke fitted integrated kitchen complimented by a cooking island with a Corian worksurface with an inbuilt induction hob and a unique concealed extractor fan over. The newly installed range of kitchen units is additionally complimented by grain laminate timber effect work surfaces and there are bi-folding doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a spacious lounge situated to the front of the property and a newly installed ground floor w.c which is situated off the entrance hall.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a modern suite and contemporary fittings.
Other features include solid wood flooring, gas central heating with some designer vertical space saving radiators, double glazing, off street parking for two cars on a blocked paved driveway. There is great potential to extend the property additionally above the first floor extension at the rear as well as a loft conversion (stpp)
To the side is a shared driveway that provides access to the rear garden.
The recently landscaped rear garden features a large decked patio leading onto a level lawn and a children’s play area and a detached garage is accessed from the garden with power that can be used or converted to use for a number of purposes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54882222.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11222269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.