2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAiredale Avenue, Cottingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Two bedroom semi detached home
- Superbly presented throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Gardens and decking area
- Garage and parking
- Popular residential location
A superbly presented two bedroom semi detached home with gardens and garage delightfully situated in a popular residntial location.
A superbly presented two bedroom semi detached home with gardens and garage delightfully situated in a popular residential location. The property includes quality kitchen and bathroom fittings together with gas heating, uPVC double glazing and fitted alarm system. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended. Outside the property is complemented by attractive gardens to front and rear, good sized driveway with parking, large garage and decking area.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, uPVC double glazed conservatory and kitchen, first floor two bedroom sand bathroom.
The property is delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location close to local shops and amenities, well respected primary and secondary schools nearby. The location is midway between the market towns of Saltaire and Bingley both of which are well served by good shopping facilities, amenities, bars and restaurants and excellent road and rail links to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
Midway between Bingley and Saltaire at Cottingley Bar traffic lights turn in to Cottingley Road. At the twin roundabouts turn right in to Manor Road. At the junction and roundabout with Airedale Avenue, turn right and continue along Airedale Avenue where the property will be easily identified by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54883860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN120673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.