4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBriar Walk, Darlington
- West End cul-de-sac location
- Situated within Blackwell
- Sizeable accommodation
- No onward chain
- Upgraded and improved throughout
- Stylish, ready to move into property
- Extended block-paved driveway allowing off-road parking
This well proportioned four bedroom property occupies a quiet residential location in Blackwell, within the West End of town. It is in an excellent catchment area for schools, and the shopping facilities available within Darlington include bars and restaurants. Only rarely do properties of this nature and quality come onto the open market, therefore, early viewing is strongly recommended. The property has been extended and upgraded, offering outstanding, contemporary accommodation and providing mature, established gardens to the rear together with driveway. On entering the property there is a spacious hallway with Karndean flooring, ground floor cloakroom/WC, two large reception rooms, open-plan kitchen/dining room and double-glazed garden room. To the first floor, the master bedroom has that "wow" factor, with walk-in dressing room and contemporary en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms (both having bespoke fitted wardrobes), a single bedroom and family bathroom/WC. Internal viewing is the only way to appreciate this fine quality home.
Briar Walk has traditionally proved to be one of the most popular parts of Darlington, and is made up of similar types of property.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding E)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54884019.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27953320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.