2 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Road, SUTTON
- *Terraced house in a central location
- *Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- *Second double bedroom fitted with en-suite facilities
- *Offers three floors for flexible accommodation
- *Allocated parking space
- *Well presented
- *Double glazing & gas central heating
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
WELL PRESENTED HOUSE WITH LOFT CONVERSION - Choices are delighted to present to this this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED two DOUBLE BEDROOM terraced house situated a few doors down from the local grocery store and cafe, as well as a stroll away from the high street and train station, not to mention being in the catchment area for popular nurseries and schools. This would make the ideal home for a small family, with the property offering spacious and flexible living accommodation. The property boasts a good sized family reception room with ample room for furniture including a large dining table, a stylish kitchen and a recent addition of a conservatory overlooking the sun trap court yard. Upstairs on the first floor, is the large bedroom with built in wardrobes and a modern good sized family bathroom which can be accessed through the study room. A loft conversion offers space as the second bedroom can be found there, offering modern en-suite facilities complete with extra storage space. To the rear of this property is your own allocated parking space. Make sure you call Choices NOW to book your appointment to view. EPC Rating tbc.
*Terraced house in a central location
*Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
*Second double bedroom fitted with en-suite facilities
*Offers three floors for flexible accommodation
*Double glazing & gas central heating
*Allocated parking space
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54884943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4255977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.