2 bedroom flat for saleAusten Close, Greenhithe, DA9
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- TOP FLOOR
- EPC GRADE C
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With W/C
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Close To Local Shopping Centre
- Low Service Charges
Your Move are pleased to offer this large two bedroom first floor flat to the market. The property comprises of two large double bedrooms, a living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom with w/c. To the rear of the property is a large garden. EPC grade C
Greenhithe is best known for being the location of what many people believe to be the centre of the retail universe, namely Bluewater with its great range of high end shops, department stores, restaurants and even a multiplex cinema. However, there is also a main line station and a large Asda superstore for your day to day shopping requirements. Travel is also made simple with the A2/M2 just a few minutes away with it's links to the M25, M20 and Dartford Bridge.
This is a fantastic chance for a first time buyer to get on the property market or buy to let investor to add to their portfolio. Book viewings early to avoid disappointment.
Open Plan Living / Dining Room 15' 0" x 13' 0" (4.57m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 10' 0" x 8' 11" (3.05m x 2.73m )
Bedroom 12' 6" x 12' 0" (3.8m x 3.67m )
Bathroom / WC 5' 7" x 6' 9" (1.7m x 2.06m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54884979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528805276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.