4 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackmead, Orton Malborne, Peterborough
- Four bedrooms
- Great first time buy or investment opportunity
- Close to local shops and amenties
- Good Bus Links
- Good A1 links
- 20 ft lounge
- 14ft Bedroom
- Nice size garden
* Close to local schools
* Close to local shops
* Easy access to the A1
* 20ft Lounge
Laminate flooring, stairs storage cupboard.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, WC hand wash basin.
9'10 max measurement x 11'03 (3m x 3.43m).Fitted with a matching range of base level units with worktop space over and sink drainer unit, electric oven with induction over hob and extractor, space for washing machine and dishwasher. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Open plan to:
9'09 x 10'09 (2.97m x 3.28m). UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, vinyl flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling.
10'03 x 10'09 (3.12m x 3.28m). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, and storage cupboard. Doors To:
10'10 x 20'07 (3.30m x 6.27m). Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted floor, TV point.
9'10 x 11'03 (3m x 3.43m). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted floor, coving to ceiling, TV point.
Second Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard.
14'10 x 10'00 (4.52m x 3.05m). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted floor, TV point.
10'03 x 11'06 (3.12m x 3.51m). Velux window to rear aspect, carpeted floor, radiator, TV point.
Panelled bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin and low level WC with tiled surround, tiled flooring, radiator, velux window to front aspect, airing cupboard.
To the rear there is a garden mainly laid to patio and enclosed by a timber fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54885600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT202146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.