2 bedroom detached house for saleCourthill Park, Auldgirth, Dumfries
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED PARK HOME WITHIN POPULAR COURTHILL PARK, AULDGIRTH
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & HALL, LIVING ROOM WITH OPEN-PLAN DINING AREA OFF, KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM
- LPG GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE-GLAZING
- EASILY-MAINTAINED GARDENS WITH GREENHOUSE AND GARDEN SHED
- RESIDENTS PARKING ADJACENT TO PLOT
Situated only five miles from Dumfries town centre, this well-presented CHAIN FREE detached park home with Conservatory extension presents an ideal retirement property at a realistic price.
Located in Courthill Park, Auldgirth the accommodation comprises briefly of an Entrance Vestibule and Hall, Living Room with open-plan Dining Area off, Kitchen, Conservatory, two Double Bedrooms and a Shower Room, and boasts LPG gas central heating and double-glazing throughout. Externally there are gardens to front, rear and sides with a greenhouse and garden shed, whilst residents parking is directly adjacent.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54887172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.