3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Tumby Woodside, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOUSE
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR COURTYARD
- SEMI-RURAL POSITION
A well presented three bedroom mid-terrace house offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, situated in a SEMI-RURAL POSITION in Tumby Woodside. The property benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING with a driveway to the front and ENCLOSED REAR COURTYARD.
The accomodation in brieft comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Rear Entrance/Utility, Bathroom and Three Bedrooms.
With a double glazed uPVC door to the front aspect, wood flooring and door to the Lounge and stairs off to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 9" Maximum x 10' 2" ( 3.58m Maximum x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television connection point, fireplace recess with inset multi-fuel burner on a tiled base, wood flooring and coved cornice.
Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double rangemaster oven and hob fitted to a tiled recess, space for a fridge, wood work surfaces, inset butchers style ceramic sink with mixer taps, tiled walls, wood flooring, extractor fan, oil fired central heating boiler and door to;
Rear Entrance / Utility 7' x 3' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.04m )
With wall mouted storage lockers, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed uPVC rear entrace door and door to the;
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, partly tiled walls, bathroom suite comprising of; low level WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, velux style window to the rear aspect, access to the loft space and doors to the three Bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, original fire place and exposed wood floorboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.18m )
With a secondary glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and original fire place.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.24m )
With a secondary glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and television connection point.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway providing off road parking as well as lawned area and outside light.
At the rear the property has a fully enclosed courtyard style garden, enclosed by fencing, with a timber shed and brick built store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54888636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.