3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenedict Drive, Feltham
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Two Bathrooms
- Prime Residential Road
- Two Separate Annexes
- Viewings Advised
***Largely extended***Three bedroom***Semi-detached***Separate Annex's***
We are excited to offer this well presented three bedroom extended semi-detached house in the ever so desired Benedict Drive, Bedfont.
Downstairs the property includes a large through lounge, an extended kitchen diner with ample storage and built in appliances, a generously sized conservatory and lastly a downstairs shower room. Upstairs the property boasts two large than average double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes, an ample sized third room and finally a sufficiently sized second family bathroom consisting of a corner bath three piece suit.
Additional benefits include two separate self-contained annex's to the side of the property one of which benefits from both a kitchen and bathroom, perfect for if you have a large family. To the front of the property you have off street parking for 2-3 cars, to the rear a large L-shaped with patio, decking and grassed area.
Benedict Drive is superbly located just off Hatton road, giving you access to multiple busses with easy access to Hatton Cross tube station and Feltham over ground station along with the A30/A4. Due to its size, spec, potential and location it will suit all types and buyers and will not be on the market for long. Viewing highly recommended
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54889644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL106828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.