2 bedroom park home for saleSea Lane, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Immaculately Presented & Deceptively Spacious Park Home
- Dual Aspect Lounge, Kitchen & 3 Piece Shower Room
- Gardens, Outside Storage & Parking Facilities
- Popular Over 50's Sunnyside Park Development
NO CHAIN Well presented & deceptively spacious 2 Bed Park Home, with dual aspect Lounge, Kitchen & 3 piece Shower Room. Occupying a pleasant position on the popular over 50's Sunnyside Park, with convenient access to the wide range of nearby Ingoldmells & various East Coast amenities & attractions.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well presented & deceptively spacious Two Bed Park Home, situated on the popular, all year, over 50's, Sunnyside Park development on Sea Lane Ingoldmells, offering great access to the wide range of nearby amenities and Seafront/Beach attractions on offer in this popular East Coast Village Resort, whilst also offering convenient access to the nearby thriving East Coast Resorts of Skegness, Chapel St Leonard's & Mablethorpe and the Historic Market Towns of Alford, Spilsby & Louth. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity in order to fully appreciate the accommodation being offered for sale which comprises of a dual aspect Lounge, fitted Kitchen, Shower Room, which is fitted with a 3 piece suite & 2 good sized Bedrooms. Externally the property has pleasant gardens extending to all sides, which are delightfully landscaped to incorporate lawned areas, beds, pathways, patio area & 2 useful metal storage sheds, in addition to parking facilities which are located closeby . Contact the selling agent today for further details and to arrange a viewing on 01754768311.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' 4" min.+ recess ( 2.21m x 2.54m min.+ recess )
Fitted with a good range of wall base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces, inset sink with mixer taps over, integrated hob with an extractor above, space and plumbing for a washing machine which is being included in the sale, a useful recess incorporating shelving, feature flooring, wall mounted extractor, useful 'pantry' style cupboard with further shelving, electric fuse box, recess incororating a fridge which will also be included in the sale, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a double glazed external access door with opaque glass set to the top half, which is accessible via external steps. A doorway leads into;
With doors off to rooms as follows:
Lounge 14' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.95m )
Being of dual aspect with an abundance of natural light via the 2 double glazed windows consisting of a double glazed bow window to the front elevation, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a double glazed external access door with matching side panel with opaque panel inset to the top half allowing access into the park home via external steps, feature flooring, 2 radiators, with the sofa and armchair as illustrated, included in the sale.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Which has a range of fitted wardrobes incorporating a dressing table with mirror and lighting, feature flooring, a double glazed window to the sisde elevation, radiator and a double bed which is being included in the sale.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.97m )
With feature flooring, radiator and an abundance of natural light via the 2 double glazed windows, 1 being to the side elevation and a further being a 'bow' style to the front elevation, with a single bed being included in the sale.
Fitted with a double shower cubicle incorporating an electric shower therein with complimentary tiled splash backs, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, radiator and an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving.
The Park Home has the benefit of 'wraparound' gardens which are laid to lawn and patio creating a pleasant area in which to relax, complimented by well stocked borders which have an abundance of shrubs, plants and flowers, various pathways, external steps as described to both entrance doors and 2 useful metal storage sheds which will be included in the sale. The Park Home owner has parking facilities located close by in a communal parking area.
Prospective buyers are advised that Sunnyside Park is a Retirement Park, which allows all year round occupancy for those aged 50 & over. The current pitch fee, the vendor has advised us, is £110.95 pcm to include the maintenance of the Park grounds, further information relating to the Park can be obtained from the selling agent if required, on 01754 768311.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.