3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSimon Avenue, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow in popular location
- Off street parking and garage
- Lounge and separate dining area
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating D (62)
If you are looking for a chain free bungalow that you could move into and put your own stamp on then look no further. This detached bungalow has plenty of space on offer having three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
You will be pleased to find there is enough living space to entertain the whole family. The lounge is a great size and leads to the conservatory where you can enjoy the garden from inside. You will find an additional separate dining area.
The kitchen breakfast room is well appointed with a range of wall and base units as well as a breakfast bar, a perfect place to sit and enjoy a brew in the morning whilst reading the paper.
Outside to the rear you will find a lovely rear garden with side access. To the front there is a driveway which provides off street parking and leads to the garage.
Situated in the ever popular Palm Bay area the property is within walking distance of stunning sandy beaches and cliff top walks.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 10'0 (3.20m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'1 (4.12m x 2.77m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'5 (3.05m x 2.87m)
- Lounge: 17'2 x 12'7 (5.24m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 11'0 (3.38m x 3.36m)
- Conservatory: 19'9 x 10'4 (6.02m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Garage: 17'9 x 8'7 (5.41m x 2.62m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54894654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.