2 bedroom apartment for saleSmallwood Mews, Heswall, Wirral
- Beautiful Private Retirement Complex
- Independent Living with Warden
- Favourable Position in Heswall
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Garage
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
There's nothing small about Smallwood...... Mews! This is a spacious retirement apartment that will be snapped up in no time at all, so don't hang around! Who wouldn't look forward to retirement living when you can live at the head of this exclusive sheltered complex situated just off Telegraph Rd
Smallwood Mews is a highly regarded sheltered development, completed in 1988. There are 37 beautiful retirement apartments in a stunning courtyard setting off Telegraph Road, Heswall, within close proximity to supermarkets, shops, medical centres, restaurants and cafe bars, and fantastic transport links to Chester and Liverpool. This beautiful home sits at the far left of the complex with a stunning aspect, nestled in to the corner, offering privacy and has views of the gardens from the sitting room window. This apartment benefits from having two bedrooms, a large sitting room, spacious kitchen with dining area and a single garage with a remote controlled electric door, a bin storage area with wall mounted key safe. Book your viewing today, you don't want to miss out!
Communal Entrance Porch
Double glazed door to the front. Carpet. Access to stairs to upper apartments.
Door to the side aspect. Carpet. Burglar alarm control panel. Radiator. Full length under stairs cupboard for coats and shoes. Wall mounted Intercom and assistance buzzers
Lounge 10' 8" x 16' 4" ( 3.25m x 4.98m )
Double glazed widow to the front aspect. Open gas fire place. Radiator. Television, telephone power points and wall lights. Glass panel internal door to hall. Carpet. Central ceiling light. Emergency assistance pull cord.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.24m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and door to hallway. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and sink/drainer. Tiling above work surfaces. Gas oven with gas hob and cooker-hood.
Plumbing for washing machine and space for free standing fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and radiator. Emergency assisted pull cord. Telephone point.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 16' 7" ( 4.01m x 5.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Over bed fitted wardrobes and fitted dressing table and cupboards. Radiator, television and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Radiator. Double glazed French doors to outside, private patio area and communal garden.
Shower cubicle with grab rail, WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan and shaver point. Radiator.
Beautiful communal gardens with mature shrubs and planting. Lawned areas and seating area with wooden pergola and benches.
Private patio area accessed from bedroom number 2 through French double glazed patio doors. Not overlooked. Communal lawn area and mature shrubs.
Single garage with power points and light. Electric fob key.
Communal parking bays.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54896886.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.