3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColyton Road East Dulwich SE22
Offers in Excess of
- 1930?s Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Great Views Overlooking Peckham Rye
- Off Street Parking For 2 Cars
- Nice Garden
- Scope to Extend (STPP)
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Set on the desirable Colyton Road, Acorn are delighted to market this well-presented 1930’s semi-detached house.
Overlooking Peckham Rye Park, the houses along this road benefit from a unique outlook making these properties popular and rarely available.
Current accommodation includes a generous size hallway, front reception, spacious dining room and a separate kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs are three double bedrooms (two of which overlook the park), and a family bathroom.
To the front of the house is off road parking for two cars, while to the rear is a 50ft rear garden.
Subject to planning, the house offers lots of potential to be extended to the rear, as well as in to the loft to add a fourth master bedroom and an en suite as neighbouring properties have done.
With shops, bars and restaurants only a short walk away, regular bus services in to central London from Forest Hill road and excellent train services available from nearby Peckham Rye, Honor Oak, East Dulwich and Nunhead train stations, this highly desirable family home has a lot to offer.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P217339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.