3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Corniche, Albert Embankment, SE1
- Investors Portfolio
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Direct Parliament & River Views
- Cherry Picked Apartments
- Est Service charge: £7.00 per sq ft
- Est Ground rent: £750 per annum
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Some Completed Some Off Plan
- High Specification Finish
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
*INVESTORS PORTFOLIO* We are delighted to offer a 8 property off-plan investment portfolio, available for bulk sale or individual purchase, offered at a substantial discount to each individual true property value.
All apartments were cherry picked by the investor receiving a strong discount in preparation for a high yield return. Contact our new homes team for further information on this exiting single purchase portfolio.
This beautiful portfolio is located in arguably one of the most sought after developments in London, The Corniche. The Corniche is a luxury development by St James located on the South Bank of the River Thames at Albert Embankment. Designed by Foster + Partners, the sinuous flow of the balconies at The Corniche echoes that of the River Thames below.
Estimated distances to local stations:
- Vauxhall underground and train station: 0.3 miles
- Pimlico underground station: 0.5 miles
- Oval underground station: 0.7 miles
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual apartment for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27958823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.