2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRiverside Way, South Brink, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow in excellent condition
- 2 double bedrooms
- Conservatory with underfloor heating
- Off road parking, garage & good sized rear garden
- No upward chain!
EXCELLENT CONDITION! Being sold with no upward chain is this fantastic detached bungalow that has 2 double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, recently updated bathroom, 16' lounge, conservatory with underfloor heating, garage & a good sized rear garden. Viewing essential!
EXCELLENT CONDITION! This immaculate detached bungalow is situated on one of the most popular developments in Wisbech, conveniently located close to amenities and within walking distance of the town centre.
The bungalow is well presented throughout and includes 2 double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen, a recently updated bathroom, 16 ft lounge and a conservatory that has underfloor heating. Outside has plenty to offer too with its off road parking, garage with electric door and a good sized rear garden that has a lawn, patio area and a garden shed. The property also has gas central heating, double glazing and is being sold with no upward chain! Viewing essential!
Lounge 16' 7" plus bay window x 10' 4" ( 5.05m plus bay window x 3.15m )
Conservatory 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 10' 10" ( 3.48m max x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 4" ( 2.16m x 1.63m )
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A47 signposted Peterborough. At the traffic lights continue straight on and turn right into South Brink. Follow this road round to the left and turn left onto Riverside Way where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54908535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.