4 bedroom detached house for saleDunchurch Road, Rugby
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FOUR ENSUITES AND TWO DRESSING ROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY
- UTILITY AND CLOAK ROOM
- EXTENSIVE GATED PARKING
- TRIPLE GARAGE AND ROOM ABOVE
- SET IN THIRD OF AN ACRE
- EPC - C
* TRIPLE GAGARE WITH HOME OFFICE/GYM ABOVE * FOUR BEDROOMS, FOUR EN-SUITES AND TWO DRESSING ROOMS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND A LARGE KITCHEN/LIVING AREA * SET IN A THIRD OF AN ACRE
Ground Floor – Entrance hall, spacious accommodation comprising living room, separate dining room and a large kitchen/family room, utility room and cloakroom. The living room offers the comfort of a log burner with an oak mantle above, bi folding doors opening out to the rear garden, window to the front and two side windows. A variety of high quality gloss units with wood work surfaces to the kitchen along with Integrated appliances to include a microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge and freezer and the advantage of bi folding doors leading to the rear.
First Floor - All four double bedrooms are accessible from the first floor galleried landing. The master bedroom has Hammond’s built in furniture, a Juliet balcony and double doors leading to a balcony overlooking the rear garden, a walk in dressing room with built in furniture and a four piece tiled en-suite bathroom with sky light. Bedroom two also offers a walk in wardrobe and en-site bathroom, bedrooms three and four offer their own en-suite shower rooms. Accessible from landing there is access to the loft room, with a loft ladder.
Front Garden & Parking - The property is accessed via electronic double opening wooden gates leading to a large gravel area for multiple cars, lighting, triple garaging with electric up and over doors, offering power and light. Side door leading to stairs rising to first floor office space/family space with wooden flooring, power, lighting, double glazed window to side aspect and sky lights. Accessible to the side of the garage is a gardeners toilet, low level WC and wash hand basin.
A Orton House was constructed in 2013, it has 5 years NHBC remaining is situated on Dunchurch Road, one of Rugby's prestigious road. Offered with no upper chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54908640.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27958893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.