4 bedroom detached house for saleStation House, North Howden, Goole
- For sale by auction on the 5th September 2018
- Guide price £180,000 - £190,000
- Grade II listed Victorian station house
- Array of original features
- Potential for development/commercial use
- Currently a 4 bed house in need of updating
- Call 0113 3933 482 for viewing details
A rare and unique opportunity to own a stunning grade II listed Victorian station house with array of original features including ticket office, station clock and original station signs. Full of charm and character the property has been partly refurbished allowing any would be purchaser to put their own stamp on it. Externally, we understand the garden is leasehold and there is a driveway to the front. Interest suggests that this property may be suitable for a number of uses along with residential, such as Tea Room or Sandwich Bar along the Station side. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries with the local planning authorities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54909462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC180354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, West Yorkshire - Property Auctioneers on 0113 3933482.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.