4 bedroom detached house for saleDewberry Court, Etherley Dene, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Situated on an ever-desirable development
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Lawned gardens to front and rear
- Large driveway leading to double garage
- A viewing is essential to appreciate this home
A beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home, situated in one of Bishop Auckland's most popular developments.
In brief, accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, breakfast kitchen, utility room and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms (with ensuite shower room to master) and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts an excellent corner plot, and the front and rear gardens are perfect for enjoying the weather throughout the day. A double width driveway leads to the double garage and provides ample parking.
Also benefitting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, a viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this fine family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54909537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO170321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.