Land for saleLand At Loch Glow, Cleish, Kinross, Kinross-Shire, KY13
- 231.1 acres (93.5 hectares)
- An attractive block of hill ground within an accessible part of Kinross-shire
- Private accessible location benefitting from public road frontage
- Productive mix of pasture and hill grazing
- Two hill lochs situated in a private position with panoramic views
CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY, 08 August 2018 AT 12 NOON.
The land is situated in an elevated position to the
south of the settlement of Cleish, immediately
adjacent to the north of Loch Glow, some 4 miles north west of Kelty and approximately 5 miles south west of Kinross.
The land is situated in a highly accessible location with the M90 just to the east providing quick access to both Edinburgh and the North. There is a nearby Park and Ride service at Kinross, with regular express coach services to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dunfermline. There is a train station at Inverkeithing with services to both Haymarket and Edinburgh Waverley as well as a further Park and Ride Service.
Edinburgh Airport is situated in periphery of the City and has a wide range of domestic and international fights.
The surrounding countryside provides a wonderful setting for the property and there are ample opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Loch Leven is renowned for its excellent trout fishing, and the beautiful countryside provides excellent walking, cycling, and riding opportunities. St Andrews, the “Home of Golf”, is some 32 miles to the east and Gleneagles Hotel is 19 miles to the North West.
The area is well served by the public road with the M90 motorway approximately 3.5 miles to the east whilst Stirling with its renowned livestock market is approximately 25 miles to the west.
The land provides a mixture of productive permanent pasture and hill grazing and is relatively undulating with a number of rocky outcrops and steep slopes throughout and there are two smaller hill lochs located centrally within the holding. The land extends to approximately 93.52 Ha (231.09 Acres) in total and is situated in a single block bound between two existing Forestry Commission plantations and is accessed directly off the minor public road which links the B9097 to the B914.
The land is of a varying aspect rising from 222m above sea level adjacent to the public road adjacent to the north of the holding to 336m above sea level at the “Inneans” close to the western boundary of the land. The land is bound to the south by the foreshore of larger body of water known as Loch Glow, and the current stocking capacity on the land has been around 150 ewes with followers with around 20-25 horses grazed during the summer months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54909681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR180045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.