5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stanton - Plot 299 at Brunel Rise at Great Western Park, Miles East, Didcot, OX11 6EE
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Living room
- Downstairs cloakroom with utility area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Master shower room
- Garage and two parking spaces
- Rear garden
The Stanton 5 bedroom home is characterised by a wealth of generous accommodation across three floors with plenty of space for growing families.
The ground floor is home to a spacious lounge and an open plan kitchen/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. A separate study provides the perfect place to concentrate away from the hustle and bustle of family life, and there's also a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage.
The first floor landing leads to a large en suite master bedroom, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two additional double bedrooms, one of which could be used as a lounge for older children, a games room or a media room, occupy the top floor along with a shower room
- Lounge - 4.11m x 3.75m, 13'6" x 12'4"
- Kitchen - 3.94m x 3.12m, 12'11" x 10'3"
- Dining - 3.90m x 2.86m, 12'10" x 9'5"
- Study - 2.12m x 1.96m, 7'0" x 6'5"
- Master bedroom - 5.27m x 2.95m, 17'3" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m, 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.69m x 2.57m, 12'1" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 (max excl. dormer) - 4.31m x 2.95m, 14'2" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 5 (max excl. dormer) - 4.31m x 3.75m, 14'2" x 12'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54910701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-21389-299_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.