2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHazel Walk, Alford
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 2016 Chestnut Homes built, 2 Bed Ground Floor Apartment on the popular Willoughby Chase development,
- Dual Aspect Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Stunning Shower Room with double shower enclosure facility
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden + Parking Provision.
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 to £115,000
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 to £115,000. NO UPWARD CHAIN, 2016 Chestnut Homes built, 2 Bed Ground Floor Apartment on the popular Willoughby Chase development, Dual Aspect Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Stunning Shower Room with double shower enclosure facility, Low Maintenance Rear Garden + Parking Provision.
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 to £115,000. Situated on the popular Chestnut Homes Willoughby chase development in the historic Market Town of Alford on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, this 'Hamilton' style 2 Bed Deceptively spacious ground floor apartment truly must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. Having the NHBC balance remaining this 2016 built apartment would make a fantastic 1st Time/Investment or holiday home purchase, being conveniently located to offer ease of access to numerous nearby East Coast resorts including Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea, Chapel St Leonard & Skegness whilst also convenient access via the A16 to the bustling town of Boston and the ' port hub' of Grimsby which lies to the north beyond the historic capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds Louth. The accommodation itself comprises of a dual aspect Lounge, 2 well proportioned Bedrooms, a stunning Shower Room which has the benefit of a double enclosed shower facility & a Dining Kitchen. Externally the apartment has low maintenance gardens to the rear, with a useful metal storage shed with adjacent parking provision & visitor parking facilities. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN an early viewing is strongly recommended by the selling Agent by contacting William H Brown on 01754 768311.
Front Entrance Door with inset opaque panels to the top half which leads into;
With a radiator, useful built in cloak cupboard and door to:
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.63m )
With a dual aspect having double glazed 'sash' style windows to 2 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light and 2 radiators.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max. into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.63m max. into recess x 3.38m )
With a double glazed 'sash' style window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 11' 11" max. into recess ( 3.12m x 3.63m max. into recess )
With a double glazed 'sash' style window to the rear elevation and a radiator
Which has the benefit of a stylish suite comprising of a double shower enclosure with sliding access doors incorporating within it a mains shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor, tiled splash backs and a shaver point.
Dining Kitchen 9' 4" x 11' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed 'sash 'style window to the side elevation, radiator and being fitted with a good range of gloss, wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces and matching splash backs, an inset 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer taps over, a cupboard incorporating the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space and plumbing provision for a washing machine, space for additional appliances and having the benefit of an integrated electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor canopy over, which has a stylish glass splash back adjacent. There is an opening into:
Rear Lobby Area
With a double glazed rear access door with a glass panel inset into the top half, allowing external access as well as having the benefit of a radiator.
There is a pathway allowing access to the front Entrance door, with the path continuing to the side to the property where there is gated access into the rear garden which is enclosed with fencing and is set with low maintenance in mind, with gravelled areas, various pathways, a useful metal storage shed which is included in the sale and gated rear access into the adjacent parking provision where there is an allocated parking space for the homeowner in addition to visitor parking facilities located close by.
Local Area Information
Alford is a charming traditional Market Town at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds, officially recognised as an area of outstanding natural beauty. Alford was granted a market charter by Edward the 1st in 1283 & to this day the town still holds regular markets on Tuesdays & Fridays & is well known for its Arts & Crafts Markets which take place on a weekly basis in the summer months & on bank holidays, where high quality locally hand made goods are displayed for sale. Alford also has a varied range of specialist shops, supermarkets, tea rooms and restaurants, whilst further afield is ideally located for access to larger towns via the A16, such as Grimsby to the North, & inland the Cathedral City of Lincoln. Alford is also ideally located to offer ease of access to a number of popular thriving East Coast Resorts such as Skegness, Chapel St Leonards, Mablethorpe & Sutton on Sea, thus rendering Alford a Town to suit all needs. Alford also offers a full range of schooling from Nursery, Primary through to a technology college & grammar School facilities. The Queen Elizabeth Grammar School located in the town boasts regular outstanding Ofsted inspections. Alford also has an impressive array of character building including a 17th Century Manor House, which is said to be one of the largest thatched Manor houses in the Country, now a museum & dating even further back is the 14th Century church of St Wilfred's which still retains many of it original features. Visitors to Alford will also be familiar with the famous five sailed windmill which is one of the few working windmills still remaining in the county, which also has museum facilities & an award winning tea room. Venturing a little further afield the Lincolnshire Wolds offers a variety of country side pursuits with pleasant countryside walks with stunning vistas, cycle tracks, pony riding, nature trails & parks.
See multi map illustration
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54912982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.