2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSnodhurst Avenue, Chatham, ME5
Offers in Excess of
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- EPC RATING "D"
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS & GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED TIERED REAR GARDEN OF APPROX 100' IN DEPTH
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- FABULOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this very well presented 2 bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW in Walderslade. Located on Snodhurst Avenue the property is well positioned for access to local schools, shops amenities and transport links.
The accommodation is well laid out and features a lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and sun lounge with 2 double bedrooms. The property is light and airy and gives a feeling of space and warmth. For those looking for 3 bedrooms we understand the lounge/diner could be separated to create the extra room.
Externally the property benefits from ample parking to the front with garage to the rear and a beautifully landscaped and tiered rear garden of approx 100' in depth. There is also the added attraction of a further area of approx 40' x 40' that would be ideal for a log cabin or work space for those working from home.
To make your viewing arrangements call us today!!
EPC RATING "D"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11030066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.