5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarrick Drive, Bradford, BD3
- Well presented end terrace
- Close to M62, rail and bus links, schools and shopping.
- Hive central heating system
- Double driveway
- Additional shower room
- 5 bedrooms, master en-suite
- Highly sought after location
- Modern, low maintenance garden
- Super fast fibre broadband being installed
- Situated on the Pudsey border, in a Leeds council tax area
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom, double fronted end of terrace house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is beautifully presented and is set over 3 floors. This very spacious property comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms with an en-suite to master bedroom, along with a shower room/ toilet to the top floor and an additional toilet on the ground floor.
The kitchen has been upgraded with all new built-in appliances in the form of washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and large modern sink with pan-wash tap. It has also had additional kitchen units and work surface, along with built in storage seating to make the most of the available space.
The property benefits from a professionally installed Hive ‘smart’ central heating system.
Due to the property’s prominent plot location, it is situated next to one of three large grassed recreation areas which this new build estate benefits from.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54916461.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yq5-2vlw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.