2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurr Lane, Ilkeston
- No Chain
- Loft Space
- Enclose Rear Garden
- Close to Town Centre
- End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buyer Home
- Must View
Burchell Edwards Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market with no upward chain this two double bedroom end-terrace property situated within close proximity to Ilkeston's town centre.
This two bedroom terraced property offers spacious accommodation in a popular residential area, just a short walk away from local amenities. The property briefly comprises: lounge, dining room, kitchen with access to a rear garden. To the first floor there is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms. There is an addition staircase leading the loft space. To the rear of the property you will find a rear lawn and patio which has fenced boundaries.
Ilkeston offers excellent transport links to both Nottingham and Derby city centres, is closely situated to the M1 Motorway and with its newly opened railway station, it is an excellent base for commuting.
We strongly recommend an early internal inspection of this spacious terraced property to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Lounge 11' 6" Maximum x 11' 11" Maximum ( 3.51m Maximum x 3.63m Maximum )
Having double glazed UPVC door and double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, two telephone points and two television points.
Dining Room 11' 9" Maximum x 11' 10" ( 3.58m Maximum x 3.61m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 11' 2" ( 1.91m x 3.40m )
Fitted with base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed window to the side elevation and a UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation.
Having a radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Maximum x 11' 11" ( 3.48m Maximum x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 9" Maximum ( 2.74m x 2.67m Maximum )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" Plus a recess x 8' 2" ( 1.91m Plus a recess x 2.49m )
Fitted bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having a staircase leading to a loft space with double glazed velux window to the rear elevation.
Having shared access to the rear, fenced boudaries, a small patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54917889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.