1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Post Road, Briston, Melton Constable
- Was £150,000
- Guide £140,000 - £150,000
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Popular village location
- Electric heating
SITTING ROOM - KITCHEN - BEDROOM - GARDEN - PARKING
A 1 bedroom cluster home with garden and parking in this well served North Norfolk village.
UPVC Double glazed entrance door to:
Lounge 16' 2" max x 9' 7" ( 4.93m max x 2.92m )
UPVC Double glazed window. Electric heater. Stairs to first floor with cupboard underneath. Door to kitchen
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.91m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worksurface over incooperating sink unit. Space for cooker with extractor fan over. Built in dish washer and fridge. Understairs cupboard. Part tiled walls. Electric heater
Airing cupboard. Loft access. Doors to bedroom and bathroom
Bedroom 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double glazed window. Built in storage area
Fitted with a jacuzzi bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and w.c. UPVC Double glazed window. Heated towel radiator. Tiled walls and floor
To the front and side of the property there is a gate leading into a shingled area with trees and shrubs and a patio seating area.
Seperately to the house is a shingled garden area with shed measuring 8ft x 6ft, offering storage.
There is an allocated parking space in a communal car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54918174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.