4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James House, Temple Sowerby, Penrith, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- An amazing property with a myriad of rooms over 3 floors.
- This 4-5 bedroomed home has a stunning glazed feature window and rear entrance.
- Two bathrooms one with a large jacuzzi/whirlpool bath and a fabulous shower/steam cubicle.
- The property briefly comprises entrance, dining room, large kitchen, spacious utility room and WC; pretty lounge with stove, four bedrooms, cloakroom and large family bathroom, lovely mez (truncated)
- Energy rating D
We are pleased to bring to the market a rare and amazing property with a myriad of rooms over 3 floors. This 4-5 bedroomed home has a stunning glazed feature window and rear entrance. There are two bathrooms one with a large jacuzzi/whirlpool bath and a fabulous shower/steam cubicle. This home is adjoined to the vicarage and is steeped in history therefore having had many uses over the decades; it is reported that this property has formerly been used a barn, church hall, parish hall and school canteen (see website www.stjameshouse.co.uk). The property briefly comprises on the ground floor: entrance, dining room, large kitchen, spacious utility room and WC; to the first floor is a lovely lounge with stove, two bedrooms, cloakroom and large family bathroom; to the second floor there is a fabulous mezzanine area over the lounge providing an occasional bedroom space, two separate bedrooms and another bathroom. Outside is a pretty garden with pergola and parking area. Early viewing is highly encouraged to appreciate this gorgeous family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54919910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.