4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Street, Roxby, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful Four Bedroom Detached House
- Charming Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Well-Presented Shower Room & Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Snug/Fifth Bedroom
- Garage, Driveway & Well-Presented Gardens
The village of Roxby is the setting for this RARE TO THE MARKET beautiful DETACHED family house. Internally this property BOASTS charming and WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering a garage, driveway, a spectacularly presented front garden and WELL-PRESENTED LARGE rear garden.
A fine example of a brilliant property is this stunning detached family home. Accommodation includes a cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, rear entrance hall and snug/fifth bedroom. Accommodation also includes a landing leading to split level second landing, four bedrooms, a shower room and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a driveway, garage with workshop to the rear, beautifully presented front garden and large well-presented rear garden.
Understairs cupboard, radiator, single glazed door to front.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, radiator, cushion flooring, flat panelled door, single glazed window to rear and side.
Study 17' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.67m )
Single glazed window to rear and side, radiator, exposed beams, colonial door.
Lounge 27' 8" Max x 14' Max ( 8.43m Max x 4.27m Max )
Two single glazed sash windows to front, single glazed French doors, open fireplace, wall lights, two radiators, television point, coving, colonial door.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.67m x 4.29m )
Sash window to front, open fireplace, radiator, television point, exposed beams, colonial door.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 2" x 14' 1" ( 4.93m x 4.29m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dish washer, integrated fridge, radiator, cushion flooring, single glazed window to side, stable barn style door leading to utility room, door to garden.
Base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, central heating boiler, single glazed window to rear and side.
Snug/ Fifth Bedroom
Double glazed window to side, radiator, exposed beam, flat panelled door.
Rear Entrance Hall
Single glazed door to side, single glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, second staircase allowing access to the fourth and master bedroom.
Stairs leading to split level landing from the entrance hallway, two radiators, airing cupboard, under floor storage, single glazed window to front and side.
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 14' 3" ( 5.26m x 4.34m )
Double glazed wooden window overlooking side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" Max x 14' Max ( 4.32m Max x 4.27m Max )
Double glazed sash window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, loft access, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Double glazed sash window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, colonial door.
Loft access, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Four 14' 6" Max x 10' 6" ( 4.42m Max x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to side, radiator, coving, colonial door, staircase leading from rear hall.
Shower room comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Cushion flooring, single glazed window to rear, glass panelled door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath. radiator, cushion flooring, single glazed window to rear and side, colonial door.
Flower bed boarder, laid to lawn.
Laid to lawn, shrub and flower beds, rear and side patio area, mature garden.
Power, workshop to rear of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54921934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.