2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Trent Street, Ealand, Scunthorpe
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms & Fitted Kitchen with Electric Oven
- Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes
- Bathroom with White Three-Piece Suite
- Off-Road Parking
Located in the VILLAGE of Ealand, this two bedroom mid-terraced house enjoys a QUIET LOCATION with access to the A18. Offering lounge, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with BUILT-IN WARDROBES, well-presented bathroom with white suite, front & rear yards, plus OFF-ROAD PARKING.
This two bedroom mid-terraced house enjoys a QUIET VILLAGE location in Ealand and benefits from access to the A18 and motorway networks. Internally comprising of lounge, SEPARATE DINING ROOM with an under-stairs cupboard, fitted kitchen with electric oven, two bedrooms (the master features BUILT-IN WARDROBES), plus bathroom with white three-piece suite which includes a shower over the bath. Externally offering front & rear yards, plus OFF-ROAD PARKING.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Dining Room 14' x 14' ( 4.27m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, under-stairs cupboard, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, high gloss units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, door to court yard.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Full tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, airing cupboard with central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, colonial door.
Yard and off road parking to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54923653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.