2 bedroom terraced house for saleMargaret Street, Coalville, LE67
Sold by Us
- EPC Rating Is Grade D
- Two Bedroom Middle Terrace Property
- Front And Rear Reception Rooms Kitchen
- Landing Two Bedrooms Family Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Rear Garden Off Road Parking To Rear
- Early Viewing Recommmended
Well presented two bedroom terrace property located conveniently for Coalville town centre. The accommodation comprises of front reception room, rear reception room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two good size bedrooms and a family shower room/wc. Further benefiting from gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Externally to the rear of the property is a garden area with store and car standing area with rear gates. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC rating is grade D
The property is located in Coalville which offers a range of shops and local market. There are a variety of schools within the Coalville catchment area and also boasts the Stephensons Academy. The town is situated on the A511 which offers transport routes for both public and private transport links to nearby Ashby, Burton and Leicester.
Early viewing is advised of this well presented two bedroom terrace property, a traditional layout internally the property is likely to suited to first time, professional or investment buyers. Contact Your Move to book a viewing.
Front Reception Room 11' 11" (into rec) x 11' 5" (3.63m (into rec) x 3.48m )
Rear Reception Room 11' 10" (into rec) x 11' 11" (3.61m (into rec) x 3.63m )
Kitchen 5' 10" x 9' 10" (1.78m x 3m )
Bedroom 12' 0" (into rec) x 11' 5" (3.66m (into rec) x 3.48m )
Bedroom 9' 0" (into rec) x 12' 0" (2.74m (into rec) x 3.66m )
Family Shower Room / Wc 5' 11" x 9' 4" (1.8m x 2.84m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54925674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528808097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.