4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCobden Court, Crossgates, Cowdenbeath, KY4
- Exceptional Detached 4 Bedroom Bungalow
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Oak Finishings Throughout
- EPC = C
- Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Master En Suite
- Sought After Location
- Mono Block Driveway
* Exceptional detached 4 bedroom bungalow
* Sought after cul - de - sac location
* Oak finishings throughout
* Open plan lounge/diningroom
* Master en suite
* Stunning landscaped gardens
Exceptional 4 bedroom detached bungalow in show home condition with oak finishings throughout. From the welcoming reception hallway double oak doors give access to the open plan lounge/dining room which is filled with natural light. The modern breakfasting kitchen boasts french doors leading to the stunning landscaped rear garden featuring 2 raised decking areas and a summerhouse. There is also a useful utility room with a door to the rear garden. Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms 3 of which have fitted wardrobes. The spacious master bedroom further benefits from an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom. Excellent storage solutions can be found throughout. GCH and DG are installed. Externally, landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear. A summerhouse, a mono block driveway and a garage complete the accommodation on offer.
The village of Crossgates is located approximately 2 miles outside Dunfermline, towards Cowdenbeath. Crossgates offers schooling at nursery and primary levels and benefits from local amenities. There is a wider range of shops, bars ,restaurants in nearby Dunfermilne.
Stunning detached 4 bedroom bungalow is a real credit to the owners and has been meticulously maintained over the years. Offering both space and versatility suited to a wide variety of buyers.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54929358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528803716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.