4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Avenue, Sidcup, DA14
Offers in Region of
- Large Conservatory
- Walled Courtyard
- Off street parking for three cars
- Close to the park
- Sidcup station 15 minutes walk (30 mins direct access to London)
- Easy acsess to High Street with a Waitrose, restaurant and bars
- Close to major bus routes and A20/M20 motorway link
Located in one of the most sought after roads and in the Conservation area of Sidcup, this is a beautifully presented classic detached Edwardian family home, which has been in the same ownership for 30 years.
¿Inside the house you will love the high ceilings with the original coving and the spacious rooms.
On the ground floor there is an impressive hallway, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, large kitchen/diner with utility room off and a shower room/WC.
To the first floor are four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC with an original high flush cistern. From the landing there is access to a large boarded attic which would be suitable for conversion to additional living space, subject to planning consent.
From the kitchen a door leads into a secluded courtyard garden and an arched gate leads through into the garden. There is a garden shed and a beautifully presented summerhouse / home office with light and power.
The large front driveway has room for three cars with a garage/workshop with power and light to the side.
There are a many primary and secondary schools with good Ofsted ratings in the area.
The property is offered with no forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54929376.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10778811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.