4 bedroom detached house for saleMilestone Crescent, Charvil, Reading
- Four good size bedrooms
- Double garage and off road parking
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Fabulous walks to the river Thames
- Sonning village within five minute drive
- Large private rear garden
- Close to all amenities
Wentworth estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to the market a FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the sought after area of north Charvil.
This property is offered in excellent decorative order and well maintained by the present owner. Situated in a very convenient location to give easy access to all local amenities. The A4, M4, A329m are all within driving distance which give easy access to Reading and Maidenhead. Locally Twyford is only a five minute drive, which offers a range of shops and restaurants and a Waitrose supermarket. For the commuter Twyford mainline railway station will be served by cross rail toward the end of 2019.
Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen and utility room.
First floor accommodation comprises master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is nearby to picturesque walks down to the river Thames, within catchment to sonning C of E primary, Charvil Piggott primary and Piggott senior school.
Other benefits include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, doube garage and parking for four vehicles, a large enclosed rear garden with gated access to off road parking area. EPC Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54929625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27962110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.