3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodside, Chatteris, Cambs, PE16 6LL
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Lounge/ Diner
- Well Tended Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway With Parking For Several Vehicles
- Single Garage
- Call To View (01354 696700)
- Open weekdays till 8pm - Saturday Till 5pm - Sunday Till 4pm
Hall Double glazed window and entrance door to front, built in airing cupboard, laminate flooring, spotlights and door to:
Lounge/Diner 7.27m (23'10") x 3.62m (11'11") Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed patio door to rear, two radiators, coving to ceiling, wall and ceiling lights.
Kitchen 4.24m (13'11") x 2.87m (9'5") Double glazed window to front, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with concealed lighting, worktop with matching upstand and extending to a breakfast bar, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, range with stainless steel splashback and matching extractor hood over, radiator and coving to ceiling and double glazed door to side.
Bedroom 1 3.80m (12'6") x 3.03m (9'11") Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 3.62m (11'11") max x 3.02m (9'11") Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 3.03m (9'11") x 2.76m (9'1") Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bathroom Double glazed window to front, fitted with panelled bath with body jets and mixer tap, separate shower over bath and screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, part tiled radiator, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, under floor heating and coving to ceiling.
Outside Driveway to the side of the property provides parking for several vehicles and lead to the single garage with electric door. The remainder of the front garden is landscaped to provide a lawn area edged by plants and shrubs with pathway to entrance door. Gate to the side provides access to the enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with raised wooden decking seating areas, paved patio area and gravel and hardstanding are to one side.
Directions Turning right out of our High Street, turn left into East Park Street. Turn right into East Park Street and continue into Wood Street then right into Woodside where the property can be found on the right hand side.
EPC RATING - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54931683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101372001597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by T Payne & Co Ltd, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.