1 bedroom apartment for saleSeapoint House, Teignmouth
Withdrawn from Market
- TOP FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- LIFT AND STAIR ACCESS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- SHOWER ROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES
- STONES THROW FROM THE BEACH
Teignmouth offers a wide variety of amenities including a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants, local community school as well as sandy beaches and the river estuary. The town also offers regular public transport including buses and main line railway station through to London, Paddington. Exeter city centre can easily be reached from Teignmouth via the A380 leading onto the M5 motorway.
We are pleased to offer this top floor retirement flat which has been well maintained by the present owners. The property benefits from a coded entry system, communal lift, lounge and modern fitted kitchen with views across to Teignmouth pier and seafront, double bedroom with sea views and built in triple wardrobes, and a modern shower room. The current owners have utilised the space in the property to incorporate plenty of storage areas. Ideally situated within walking distance to Teignmouth town centre and back beach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54934575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103008000406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dart & Partners, Teignmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.