6 bedroom detached house for saleElmstead Glade, Chislehurst BR7
- Solid wooden flooring throughout
- Remotely controlled smart RF lighting
- CCTV cameras (front, rear and side) for remote monitoring
- CAT 6 communication cable throughout for high speed internet connectivity
- Gas central heating with smart remote control, underfloor heating
- Wood burner (multi-fuel)
- Beautiful east facing, landscaped garden with fruit trees
- All windows and sliding doors are double glazed
- 0.3 miles from Elmstead Woods Station, direct train to London Bridge (17 minutes),
- Ideal for Babington House Primary School and Buller's Wood Secondary School and Eltham College
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 6 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
- Detached family home
- Six double bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large modern open plan kitchen
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Well maintained rear and front garden
- Large drive with off street parking
Stunning six bedroom detached house recently extended and refurbished throughout in an immaculate condition and with a large garden, offering spacious family accommodation. The house is ideally located for Babington House School and within close proximity to Elmstead Woods station (zone 4).
The ground floor comprises two reception rooms, large modern kitchen with direct access to the garden and large patio, office, utility room, downstairs WC and shower room. Upstairs 4 double bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom, and a large master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom on the second floor.
Further benefits include open plan kitchen/living space with large sliding doors to a beautiful garden as well as a summer house with en-suite bathroom (ideal for a gym or an office).
The property is located just 0.3 miles from Elmstead Woods Station, direct train to London Bridge (17 minutes), Cannon Street and Charing Cross. Chislehurst High Street and Royal Parade, with their array of shops, bars and restaurants, are within 0.75 miles. Ideal positioned for Babington House Primary School and also easy access to Buller’s Wood Secondary School and Eltham College. Bromley Shopping centre is within 10 mins drive.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54942330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8q-wvjm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.