3 bedroom detached house for salePortreath Court, Darlington
- Presented to show-house standards internally
- Stunning, contemporary living accommodation
- West-facing rear garden
- Popular location with Harrowgate Farm
- Well placed for easy access to a host of amenities
On entering the property, the light and airy hallway continues through to the open-plan dining room, fully fitted, contemporary kitchen with integrated cooking appliances, ground floor cloakroom/WC with refurbished suite, stunning, well proportioned living room with feature fireplace, open-plan spindle balustrade staircase giving access to first floor and double French doors opening onto the large landscaped, WEST-FACING rear garden. Also having side gated access to the front of the property. A good sized landing space provides access to the master bedroom, having refurbished en-suite, two further double bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary white suite together with overhead shower. Externally, there is off-road parking to the front of the property giving access to the former garage which has now been redesigned and provides useful storage space. This house can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection, therefore, we recommended the discerning buyer to view the property at the earliest opportunity. Harrowgate Farm is well placed for ease of access for to the commuter travelling to surrounding commercial centres, with the A1(M) being situated within minutes' drive away.
Portreath Court has been transformed over recent years. The interior is stunning and every thought has been given to create a perfect yet functional space.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54943401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27964566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.