4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Drive, Trees Development, Larkfield, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Hugely extended
- Bathroom & shower room
- Fantastic outbuilding with shower room
- More potential (consents required)
- EPC energy rating D (63)
You will be spoilt for space in this hugely extended home which has everything a large family could need! All four bedrooms could fit a double bed and to complement the bedrooms there is a whopping amount of living space too. The ground floor extension means you have the much sought after large kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate utility room to tuck away the washing machine and laundry.The real “wow factor” with this home is the amazing and substantial outbuilding, currently used as a games room with plenty of room for a full sized snooker table! It has its own shower room so it could serve as a great home office or if it suits your needs better utilise it as an annexe; the large loft to the house has potential too (all necessary consents would be required). A bright conservatory is the perfect place to relax and look out over the garden; it makes a fantastic play room for children and can free up the lounge/diner from toys. You are spoilt for choice with the luxury of having both a bathroom and a shower room, which is perfect for a large family. Plus it's always great to have a downstairs toilet facility especially with children or when entertaining guests. You would find it virtually impossible locally to get more parking than you have here with a fantastic block paved driveway and not only a double length garage with an electric door but a workshop immediately beyond that which would suit the most demanding of car needs.
What the Owner says:
When we bought our home it was in need of updating and proved to be quite a project but five years later and with a lot of hard work we feel it is a really comfortable family home now. The garden was all concrete and patio and we took this up and put down a lawn making it more practical for a family.We love the area but feel it is time we could move up to another home and intend to stay local as it is such a convenient location as all you need is virtually on the doorstep.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Shower Room
- Lounge/Diner: 25'7 (7.80m) x 11'0 (3.36m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m)
- Kitchen: 16'6 x 8'8 (5.03m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room: 8'2 x 5'0 (2.49m x 1.53m)
- Conservatory: 16'3 x 11'0 (4.96m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'9 (3.41m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'4 (3.08m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 8'2 (3.25m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 9'3 (2.85m x 2.82m)
- Garage: 33'1 x 9'5 (10.09m x 2.87m)
- Garden Area
- Workshop: 16'8 x 8'6 (5.08m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
- Outbuilding With Shower Room: 24'10 x 18'0 (7.57m x 5.49m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54943711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.