5 bedroom detached house for saleSalcey Rise, Piddington, Northamptonshire, NN7
Offers in Excess of
- Modern detached property
- Five bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Accommodation of 1,593 sq. ft.
- Off street parking for two cars
- Catchment for Hackleton Primary School
- Easy access to M1/M40
A modern five bedroom detached property sold with no upper chain and situated in a cul de sac location. The accommodation extends to 1,593 sq. ft. and comprises a sitting room, family room, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor and three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite shower room on the first floor. Piddington is a village in South Northamptonshire with a church, a 'pocket park' and a public house. Salcey Forest is only 5 minutes’ walk with walking, cycling and horse riding trails. Rail links to Euston take 46 minutes from Northampton which is approximately 7 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54944664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR180143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.