3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrayfield Avenue, Derby
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Bungalow With Potential to Extend (Subject to planning permission)
- Feature Fireplace in Lounge
- Ample off Road Parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- EPC Rating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Garden Backing onto Cricket Fields
- Gas Central Heating
- Great Access to Local Amenities
- Fantastic Opportunity!
Double fronted detached bungalow with ample off road parking and opportunity to extend (subject to planning permission) The property benefits from gas central heating. In brief comprises of a large lounge with feature fireplace, two bedrooms on the ground floor, kitchen and bathroom with third bedroom located on the 1st floor. Spacious garden backing onto cricket fields and access to the attached single garage.
11' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.60m x 3.63m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
11' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.63m x 3.02m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator
Having a uPVC double glazed window to both front and rear elevations, radiator and two eave storage cupboards.
Having a block paved driveway to the front elevation with ample room parking and a spacious garden to the rear of the property backing onto cricket fields
16' 6'' x 8' 7'' (5.03m x 2.61m)
Having a single, attached garage to the side of the property.
13' 4'' x 5' 2'' (4.06m x 1.57m)
Having uPVC windows to both the rear and side elevations, with wooden door leading to lean to. Fitted wall units with both cupboards and drawers. integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood with laminated work surface. Stainless steel sink with draining board and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, fully tiled walls and floor.
8' 8'' x 5' 1'' (2.64m x 1.55m)
Having a uPVC window obscure frosted to side elevation, white three piece suite featuring corner bath with mixer tap, low level WC, vanity sink with storage cupboard. electric shower, fully tiled wall and floor and radiator.
Having a glazed wooden door, smoke alarm and radiator
Having a uPVC double glazed door and tiled floor
15' 8'' x 11' 11'' (4.77m x 3.63m)
Having a large lounge with uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature gas fireplace, television and telephone points and radiator.
11' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.63m x 3.22m)
Glazed window to rear elevation, gas fire, with built in storage cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54945060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8401499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.