5 bedroom town house for salePlot 31, The Sycamore, Bramshall Road, Uttoxeter, ST14
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden
- Living room with double doors off the hall and French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Utility room with door to rear garden
- Master and second bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with both a bath and shower
** PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ** WALKING DISTANCE TO UTTOXETER TOWN ** ASSISTED MOVE ** HELP TO BUY **
This exclusive development of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom detached homes is situated within walking distance of Uttoxeter Town, local schools and amenities. Lioncourt Homes are 5 star rated award winning builders with a reputation for delivering a quality product. If you are interested in arranging a viewing please contact ABODE on 01889 567777. Imagery is for illustration purposes only. External elevations including material, windows, positions and sizes are subject to change at any time. Interior photography shows a typical Lioncourt Home interiors and may include upgrades that do not come as standard. External materials, design and features and landscaping may differ to those shown in the images.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11296121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.