5 bedroom detached house for saleBramley Gardens, Herne Bay, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Built in 2002, 'Kingsdown' Wards home
- 2 en-suites, double integrated garage
- Separate utility room, fitted kitchen
- Small exclusive development
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Known as the 'Kingsdown', this fabulous 5 bedroom Wards built home, a flagship for this development, is now offered for sale with no onward chain.
There is driveway parking in abundance and a fabulous double integrated garage. The internal accommodation is very versatile and ideal for the growing family.
This road sits just off Margate Road in Broomfield, on a small private drive surrounded by other quality family homes. Access to the Thanet Way is easy and of course beautiful countryside is close by.
As you enter the property a large hall with oak flooring sets a very good first impression. The study is at the front of the house with the major rooms to the rear, all overlooking the garden.
The rear garden is wide and offers plenty of ground space for entertaining and ample space for children to play securely within. The sun moves from back to front throughout the day. As well as a family bathroom, this home also has 2 en-suites.
- Entrance Hallway
- Study: 8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 15'7 x 14'2 (4.75m x 4.32m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'7 x 14'1 (5.06m x 4.30m)
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom: 14'8 x 13'0 (4.47m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'1 x 10'6 (3.69m x 3.20m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Integrated Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.