3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLadies Grove, St Albans, Herts
- Fabulous Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Entrance Hallway
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Utility With Cloakroom
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom
- Large Private Garden with Summer House
A superb three bedroom semi-detached house, situated in a sought after location within walking distance of the City centre and highly regarded schools.
This fine family home provides wonderful accommodation spaciously arranged over two floors to include two separate reception room and a fabulous private rear garden with gated side access. Further benefits include a utility with cloak room and hard standing off-street parking to the front.
The property briefly comprises: entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room with cloakroom, three good – sized bedrooms and a luxury first floor bathroom. Private rear garden. Front garden with hardstanding off-street Parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54947472.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.