3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBeechgrove Avenue, Dalkeith, EH22
*£10,000 below Home Report value* A semi detached bungalow offering generously proportioned family sized accommodation, situated in a quiet cul de sac in sought after Eskbank. While the property would now benefit from some upgrading, it has already been extended both to the rear and upper floor, offering an excellent opportunity to create a wonderful home. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance vestibule leading into the hallway, well proportioned south facing living room with patio doors to rear garden, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, two having built in storage, a shower room and WC. There is also eaves storage. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, ensuring a warm and cost effective family home. The property has a mono blocked parking area at the front leading to the integral garage, as well as ample on street parking. The south facing rear garden is fully enclosed with a paved patio area and lawn.
• Spacious south facing living room with large window to rear and patio doors to rear garden. Stairs to upper accommodation.
• Dining room with built in cupboard and display cupboard.
• Kitchen with door to rear garden
• Three generous double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
• Shower Room with double shower cabinet, WC and pedestal sink.
• Landing with access to eaves storage
• Integral garage with light and power
• Double glazing and central heating
• Mono blocked driveway to the front providing parking and leading to integral garage. Fully enclosed private south facing rear garden with lawn and paved patio area.
• Energy Performance Rating :D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54947698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MB230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDougall McQueen , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.