2 bedroom flat for saleCleave Point Sticklepath
- Luxurious apartment complex
- Balcony with views to Estuary
- Many Integrated appliances included
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Secure underground parking
- Excellent energy efficiency rating
A luxurious two bedroom apartment situated on 1st floor with rear balcony and views over the Taw estuary and countryside, well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom with 'P' shaped bath, secure underground allocated parking with convenient storage room and excellent EPC rating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54949462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Barnstaple. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.