3 bedroom terraced house for saleLewisham
Sold by Us
- Lounge with laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/diner fitted with dark oak wall and base units and grey worktops. Integrated oven/hob and spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Three bedrooms.
- Bathroom WC fitted with a white suite.
- Gas fired central heating (not tested).
- Garden with patio area
- Allocated parking on driveway
This property comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, cloakroom, lounge on the ground floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property.
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, minimum household income required £50,000 with a 5% deposit - you must be able to raise a mortgage. If you are affordable to buy more shares and have the deposit required by a mortgage lender to do this, you may only be able to proceed with the purchase subject to doing this.
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number LQSO012345.
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
Full market value – £450,000
You pay (50%) - £225,000
Monthly rent – £239.93
Service charge - £22.08
Ground rent payable - £0
99 year lease commenced in 02/09/1994 (75 years remaining). Contact Resales Team for Lease Extension enquiries. Further information can be obtained from https://www.lease-advice.org/advice-guide/lease-extension-getting-started/
If you like a spot of shopping Lewisham Shopping Centre is just 0.8 mile away offering a variety of high street shops.
For your weekly food shop, Sainsbury’s is within 0.9 miles, Tesco Superstore is within 1 mile or Iceland is within 1.2 miles.
For those who like to keep fit, Ladywell Leisure Centre is 1.1 miles away and Fitness 4 Less is within 1.5 miles.
There are a number of schools within 2 miles of Northbrook Grove including St Margaret's Lee CofE Primary School and Brindishe Manor School both within 0.3 mile. Ofsted: Outstanding. Harris Academy Greenwich 1.7 miles. Ofsted: Outstanding.
Nearest stations with access to Central London and Kent.
Train: Hither Green (0.3 mile), Lee (0.7 mile) and Blackheath (0.8 mile).
Road links: A20/A2.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct. *Information on shopping, going out, leisure and transport obtained from Google and www.tfl.gov.uk. Details as at June 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54949770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.